All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAndrew Kaplan represents a gold standard for thriller writing. -David Morrell, New York Times bestselling author of The Brotherhood of the Rose Espionage fiction is hotter than ever, as evidenced by the phemenal success of Daniel Silva, Alex Berenson, and Ted Bell-and Andrew Kaplan plays the spy game as well as anyone out there. Following his stunning thriller, Scorpion Betrayal (which superstar author Harlan Coben called, one of the smartest, swiftest and most compelling spy vels I've read in years ), Kaplan plunges his tough, code-named intelligence operative into the dangerous fray once more in Scorpion Winter. The ex-CIA agent-turned-freelance spy is on assignment in Russia, disturbing a hornet's nest of assassination and political intrigue that could erupt in all-out global war in this electrifying espionage thriller that will enthrall Robert Ludlum, Brad Thor, and Vince Flynn fans.
- Author BiographyAndrew Kaplan is a former journalist and war correspondent. He is the author of the spy thrillers Scorpion Betrayal, Scorpion Winter, and Scorpion Deception, along with his earlier bestselling novels, Hour of the Assassins, Scorpion, Dragonfire, and War of the Raven, and, most recently, the groundbreaking official series tie-in: Homeland: Carrie's Run. This is his second Homeland novel.
- Author(s)Andrew Kaplan
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleScorpion Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight235 g
- Width106 mm
- Height191 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.