About this product
- DescriptionA scorpion can give a painful sting. In inviting text and fascinating up-close photos, this book describes the life cycle of the scorpions. It tells how they hunt and use their vem, and how they care for their eggs and deal with their young.
- Author(s)Sandra Markle
- PublisherLerner Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleArachnid World (Hardcover)
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLerner Publishing Group
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width180 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.