About this product
- DescriptionWe have been taught to fear scorpions in any form. But scorpions usually sting either to subdue their prey or to protect themselves. In fact, Earth has two thousand scorpion species, but only a few dozen are deadly to humans. With vivid descriptions of scorpions life cycle, body structure, habits, and habitat and beautiful, realistic illustrations, this new entry in the popular Strange and Wonderful series explores one of nature s feared and misunderstood creatures.
- Author(s)Mr Laurence Pringle
- PublisherBoyds Mills Press
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleStrange and Wonderful
- Place of PublicationHonesdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBoyds Mills Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight417 g
- Width234 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Meryl Henderson
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.