Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis study of Martin Scorsese's works looks closely at the cinematic text of the films themselves. Unlike other books on Scorsese, which favor the discussion of broad themes and plot summary, Nyce also examines particular shots and sequences of shots. Scorsese Up Close mirrors the same scrutiny that the filmmaker brings to the shooting and editing process.
- Author BiographyBen Nyce recently retired as professor of literature and film at the University of San Diego. He has written many articles and is the author of Satyajit Ray: A Study of His Films (1988).
- Author(s)Ben Nyce
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2004
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleThe Scarecrow Filmmakers Series
- Series Part/Volume Number105
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight367 g
- Width157 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.