All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhich of the following was t invented in Scotland or by a Scotsman? Scotch eggs, Sherlock Holmes, waterproof coats or bicycles? How many castles does Scotland have? What is gneiis? Which numbers did the Celts believe to be lucky? All these questions and many, many more are answered in Scotland, A Very Peculiar History Quiz Book. Have fun with this wide selection of questions and answers about all things Scottish, featuring famous quotes, quirky stories and detailed answers. Challenge yourself by testing your kwledge of the cultural and historical achievements of the Scottish.
- Author BiographyFiona Macdonald studied history at Cambridge University and at the University of East Anglia. She has taught in adult education and in schools and universities, and is the author of numerous books for children on historical topics.
- Author(s)Fiona MacDonald
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2012
- SubjectTrivia & Quiz Books
- Series TitleVery Peculiar History Quiz Book
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Out-of-print date27/11/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Width135 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine7 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.