CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $26.48Trending at AU $34.68
- AU $27.13Trending at AU $27.83
- AU $11.85Trending at AU $14.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a concise history of Scotland in the form of a graphic vel. Both witty and informative, the book covers everything from the disaurs to David Cameron, with a plethora of battles, conspiracies, poets and politicians in between. Entertaining and accessible, this will appeal to teenage school kids, students, visitors and anyone else with an interest in Scottish history.
- Author BiographyJeff Fallow is a graphic designer and illustrator. He lives and works in Fife with his wife and son. His hobbies include taxidermy and creating steampunk sculpture. He has had a number of historical comic books published, such as Wales for Beginners and London for Beginners and children's book Scotland the Grave.
- Author(s)Jeff Fallow
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Non-fiction & Literary
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.