All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis series of books, based on the author's popular series for Flypast magazine, provides a fresh user-friendly look at the military airfields of Britain. The books, each of which includes a number of counties on a regional basis, are designed for the historian, the tourist and anyone with an interest in their local area. Entries cover every military airfield within the counties, from World War One to the present day.
- Author BiographyKen Delve left the RAF after a twenty-year flying career to become Editor of Flypast magazine and subsequently Editor-in-Chief with Key Publishing with responsibility for eight aviation magazines. An established author, he also lectures on RAF history.
- Author(s)Ken Delve
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication22/10/2010
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleMilitary Airfields of Britain
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note250 black & white photographs and diagrams
- Weight625 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.