Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $72.78Free postage
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.48
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.00
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $76.73
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $84.53
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.58
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.19
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.62
About this product
- DescriptionIn this illustrated book, Hill and Mueller set out to capture something of the spirit and romance of Scotland. From the sophistication of Edinburgh to the wild charms of the Highlands, from the lonely beauty of Glencoe to the buzz of Glasgow, the author and photographer aim to provide a glimpse of Scotland that is at once fresh and familiar. The text provides the historical background to Scotland's people and places.
- Author BiographyRoland Hill is a widely-published author whose historical and travel books include Ireland (Tauris Parke). Kai Ulrich Muller is a distinguished landscape photographer whose books include China, Land of Mystery (Tauris Parke).
- Author(s)Roland Hill
- PublisherI.B.Tauris & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2002
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTauris Parke
- Content Note204 colour photographs
- Weight1234 g
- Width228 mm
- Height283 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Photographs byKai Ulrich Mueller
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.