All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.30Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $18.70Trending at AU $20.08
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionColin Prior is one of the finest landscape photographers in the world and one who kws the Scottish wilderness like other. Going to extremes in order to capture the most magical qualities of a landscape, his patience and masterful eye for natural beauty have produced extraordinary images over a remarkable career. This large format collector's edition, with a foreword by Sir Chris Bonington, is presented in a large landscape-format cloth-covered hardback in a slipcase, making it a perfect gift. The book showcases the very finest paramas over that long career and combines them with his greatest new, unpublished images to present a beautifully-curated exhibition of work. Arranged by region and complete with maps that pinpoint the locations of every shot and chart their sweep for armchair travellers, photographers and anyone keen to appreciate these special views in person, this is a work of breathtaking beauty.
- Author BiographyColin Prior is known as one of the UK's most respected photographers. Born in Glasgow, his proximity to the Scottish Highlands shaped his passion for the outdoors and fostered his interest in photography. His photographs capture sublime moments of light and land, which are the result of meticulous planning and preparation and often take years to achieve. Prior is a photographer who seeks out patterns in the landscape and the hidden links between reality and the imagination. Colin currently lives in Glasgow where he runs his own publishing business and works on a variety of corporate commissions. He is a Fellow of the Royal Photographic Society, a founding member of the International League of Conservation Photographers.
- Author(s)Colin Prior
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight6000 g
- Width435 mm
- Height375 mm
- Spine70 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.