All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.08
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis work tells the story of explorations and ascents in the Scottish Highlands in the days before mountaineering became a popular sport - when Jacobites, bandits, poachers and illicit distillers traditionally used the mountains as sanctuary.
- Author BiographyIAN R MITCHELL started climbing and walking in the cairngorms in the 1960s. He has an extensive knowledge of the Scottish mountains and has also scaled peaks in Iceland, Norway, the Pyrenees, Morocco and the Austrian Alps. Ian also broke free from a career in Further Education to pursue his dream of writing full-time.
- Author(s)Ian R. Mitchell
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Width135 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.