All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.34
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to the best restaurants in Central Florida, including Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando, from the area's most trusted critic. Over 250 listings, with everything from Ethiopian to Thai and Turkish to Vietnamese, as well as where to find the best Florida seafood, juiciest steaks and the place to have a special occasion splurge. Each restaurant is described by Joseph with the trademark wit that made him one of Orlando Sentinel's most popular columnists for over 20 years. Orlando has a lot of terrific restaurants, says Joseph. We have a few stinkers, too. Joseph will help steer you to the best restaurants, whether you're in the mood for fine dining or a casual meal. Lists include cuisines, locations and special features, such as who offers entertainment or Sunday brunch, what are the best places to take the kids, and where can you dine with your dog. There also are categories for late night dining, outdoor seating, quiet conversations and restaurants offering private dining and banquet space. It's a valuable resource for locals, vacationers, conventioneers and meeting planners -- anyone who wants to avoid the stinkers.
- Author BiographyScott Joseph has been reviewing restaurants for more than 23 years, first as the senior critic at the Orlando Sentinel and now as the publisher of Scott Joseph's Orlando Restaurant Guide (scottjosephorlando.com). In addition to the website, he also publishes a paperback guide and recently released a smartphone app version. Joseph is a regional judge for the prestigious James Beard Foundation Awards and has been named to the 50 Most Powerful People list in Orlando magazine. His reviews also appear in Orlando Home & Leisure magazine and on NPR affiliate WMFE-FM.
- Author(s)Scott Joseph
- PublisherScott Joseph Company
- Date of Publication16/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScott Joseph Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.