Scott Kelby's Digital Photography Boxed Set: v. 1, 2 & 3 by Scott Kelby (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $75.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oscarmikewithigandco
- Est. delivery by 7 Mar
- AU $35.74+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive boxed set includes: The Digital Photography Book (ISBN 0-321-47404-X) The Digital Photography Book, Volume 2 (ISBN 0-321-52476-4) The Digital Photography Book, Volume 3 (ISBN 0-321-61765-7) Scott Kelby, the man who changed the digital darkroom forever with his groundbreaking, #1 bestselling, award-winning book The Photoshop Book for Digital Photographers, shows which button to push, which setting to use, when to use them, and hundreds of the most closely guarded photographic tricks of the trade to get budding photographers shooting dramatically better-looking, sharper, more colorful, more professional-looking photos with their digital camera every time they press the shutter button. Scott tackles the most important side of digital photography--how to take pro-quality shots using the same tricks today's top digital pros use (and it's easier than you'd think). Each chapter is packed with plain English tips on using flash, shooting close up photography, travel photography, shooting people, and even how to build a studio from scratch, where he demystifies the process so anyone can start taking pro-quality portraits today! Plus, he's got full chapters on his most requested topics, including loads of tips for landscape photographers, wedding photographers, and there's an entire chapter devoted to sharing some of the pro's secrets for making your photos look more professional, matter what you're shooting.
- Author BiographyScott Kelby is President of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals (NAPP) and Editor-in-Chief of both Photoshop User and Layers magazines. Scott serves as training director for the Adobe Photoshop Seminar Tour and is the technical chair of the largest Photoshop gathering in the industry, Photoshop World. He has written numerous best-selling creative technology books, and has been the #1 computer book author for five straight years.
- Author(s)Scott Kelby
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication23/09/2009
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPeachpit Press Publications
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1256 g
- Width154 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Contained items statementContains 3 Paperbacks and Mixed media product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.