About this product
- DescriptionAt the end of their holiday Helen and Hannah spot a Shetland pony and foal. The pony breaks free but the foal is too weak to follow. Now the twins must win his trust and find out why the ponies have been abandoned.
- Author(s)Jenny Oldfield
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication17/02/2000
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHome Farm Twins
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Out-of-print date16/04/2003
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width128 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine195 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kate Aldous
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementTelevision tie-in edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.