Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionScotland's role in the Second World War aerial conflict is well documented, but its involvement in this field in the First World War has been largely igred and few physical remains of First World War aerodromes survive today. Seeking to redress the balance, Malcolm Fife's detailed history charts many important bases and fields around the country. Beginning in the pre-war period, he discusses seaplane stations, airship stations, Naval, defence, training and manufacturing sites, before documenting the changes in the post-war years. From Turnhouse, near Edinburgh, and Turnberry, to Royal Naval Air Service aerodromes such as East Fortune and Donibristle, this illustrated guide will appeal to both military and aviation enthusiaasts and interested locals.
- Author(s)Malcolm Fife
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Weight580 g
- Width170 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.