All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays studies Christianity in Scotland from the 18th century to the present. Topics include varieties of unbelief, challenges to the Westminster confession, John Baillie, Queen Victoria and the Church of Scotland, the Scottish ecumenical movement, the disestablishment movement and Presbyterian-Catholic relations.
- Author BiographyStewart J. Brown in Professor of Ecclesiastical History and Dean of the Faculty of Divinity, University of Edinburgh. George Newlands is Professor of Theology, University of Glasgow.
- Author(s)George M. Newlands,Stewart J. Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintT.& T.Clark Ltd
- Content Noteport.
- Weight522 g
- Width146 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine32 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.59Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.63
- AU $21.66Trending at AU $23.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.