All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScotland is one of the most haunted countries in the world. With centuries of battles, seers, curses, and illicit romances, it is surprise that Scotland has more than its share of ghost stories and legends. Learn about the many haunted castles with their creepy dungeons, secret tunnels, and winding passageways; and see a Green, White, or even an occasional Grey Lady. Follow the ambitious clans, the family feuds, and the constant troubles with the English. Reflect on the rich blend of Celtic myths and legends, and the fairy world. Scotland abounds with stories of kelpies, selkies, and mermaids, and tales of shape-shifting witches, ghosts, and family curses t to mention its famous lake monster. Spend some time in historic, haunted Scotland if you dare!
- Author BiographyE. Ashley Rooney is the author of many architectural and design books. Her books often give readers the opportunity to see a diverse and inspirational selection of homes and give insight into the architects ideas.
- Author(s)E. Ashley Rooney
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication28/03/2012
- SubjectThe Paranormal
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note43 b/w photos
- Weight300 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.88Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.29Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.93Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $18.77Trending at AU $25.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.