All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScottish Medicine and Literary Culture, 1726-1832 examines the ramifications of Scottish medicine for literary culture within Scotland, throughout Britain, and across the transatlantic world. The contributors take an informed historicist approach in examining the cultural, geographical, political, and other circumstances enabling the dissemination of distinctively Scottish medico-literary discourses.
- Author BiographyMegan J. Coyer is a Wellcome Trust Research Fellow in Medical Humanities within the School of Critical Studies at the University of Glasgow. David E. Shuttleton is Reader in Literature and Medical Culture within the School of Critical Studies at the University of Glasgow.
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleClio Medica
- Series Part/Volume Number94
- Place of PublicationLeiden
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEditions Rodopi B.V.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight633 g
- Width16 mm
- Height24 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Volume editorDavid Shuttleton,Megan J. Coyer
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $67.92Trending at AU $111.00
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $42.49
- AU $18.56Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.98
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $51.95Trending at AU $53.03
- AU $22.59Trending at AU $27.63
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.