All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'[Contains] the best and most useful skills you should have learned but never got around to, or once knew but have w forgotten...This is the outdoor handbook brought to you by the people who wrote the rules' - Bear Grylls, Chief Scout. Do you kw how to build an altar fire? Read a compass or navigate by the stars? Could you construct and steer a raft across a river? Tie a reef kt - or send a message using Morse code? All these and many, many more are included in this incredibly detailed guide to everything you could ever need to kw about outdoor adventure. Whether you're a seasoned adventurer looking to brush up on your skills or a complete beginner wanting to find a good starting point, this book is for you.
- Author BiographyText fully endorsed by the Scouts.
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication04/03/2010
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDoubleday Children's Books
- Out-of-print date08/05/2015
- Content Notefull colour
- Weight910 g
- Width193 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Interest Agefrom 9 to 11
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.