All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the classic manual on scouting and patrolling by one of America's foremost authorities on military and police science. This book teaches you all that you need to kw about ground reconnaissance principles and training, terrain features, and observation, as well as exercise to show you how to put the principles into effect.
- Author BiographyCol. Rex Applegate was universally recognized as America's foremost authority on close combat with or without weapons.
- Author(s)Rex Applegate
- PublisherPaladin Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1993
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationBoulder
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPaladin Press,U.S.
- Content Notephotos, illust.
- Weight367 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.