All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionLike The Scout's Outdoor Cookbook, this new cookbook will bring together outdoor recipes, cooking methods, and tips for a Scout-friendly cooking experience. This user-friendly cookbook is aimed at Boy and Girl Scouts and their leaders, but is appropriate for hikers, campers, caers and kayakers, or anyone else who wants to eat well in the wilderness.
- Author BiographyTim and Christine Conners are the authors of The Scout's Outdoor Cookbook, a popular compendium of over 300 top recipes from Boy Scout and Girl Scout leaders throughout the United States. Experienced campers, backpackers, and outdoor chefs, Tim and Christine have also authored Lipsmackin' Backpackin' and Lipsmackin' Vegetarian Backpackin', two of the most popular trail cooking books of the past decade. Tim and Christine have been testing outdoor recipes practically nonstop for fifteen years. At the invitation of Boy Scouts of America, the Conners have twice served as judges for Scouting magazine's prestigious national camp food cooking contest. The Conners have four children. Their two oldest sons have attained the rank of Star Scout and are well on the road to their goal of Eagle. Tim has previously served as Assistant Cubmaster and Den Leader in Georgia's Coastal Empire Council. He currently is Committee Member - and default senior camp chef and cooking instructor! - for Troop 340 in Statesboro, Georgia.
- Author(s)Christine Conners,Tim Conners
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication20/03/2012
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight18 g
- Width152 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.