All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionSix years ago, Salla Saar never would have imagined himself the captain of a scrapping vessel, ather shark in the predatory waters of the Odyssan Archipelago. Chased out to the Great Mythillian Ocean by voices from the past, Salla has found a new life aboard the Mayla Rose. Although his crew's latest job offer seems to lack the spark of excitement they're used to, they take it. The job: Transport a pair of representatives of a shadow syndicate called Gargazant Ikahn to a clandestine meeting- questions asked. For Kitayne, Salla's partner in both business and other aspects of life, curiosity is a compelling thing, and playing it safe isn't in the cards. What she uncovers puts the crew of the Rose in deeper water than any into which they've ventured-these men intend to kidnap the Gran Senji of the Majdi Order, the spiritual leader of the ruling body of the entire island chain. For Salla and other members of his crew, the revelation becomes a turning point. Do they look the other way and finish the job, or do the right thing? And is the abduction of the Gran Senji the syndicate's endgame, or is he only one step toward a goal so far-reaching and destructive it could send tremors through the whole of the world?
- Author BiographyC.A. Bryers is the author of the Odyssium series, which began with THE 13th PARAGON duology comprised of SCRAPPER and FROM ASHES OF EMPIRES. When not writing, C.A. Bryers enjoys sculpting, spending time with his family, and experimenting to find the magical number of minutes chocolate chip cookie bits should sit in applesauce before they are appropriately mushy and ready for consumption. He currently resides in frostbitten Minnesota--the exact opposite of the tropical paradise that is his ideal (at least part-time) place to park his flip-flops. Until then, he is moderately content writing about such locales.
- Author(s)C a Bryers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/10/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.