Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the tradition of Stitch 'n Bitch, a collection of humorous essays about America's obsession with scrapbooking Scrapbooking leads to deeper love, better health, perfect kindness, universal peace, a clearer complexion, and material wealth. Or so says Wendy Bagley, the witty author of Scraps: Adventures in Scrapbooking. Scraps is a hysterical collection of essays celebrating this outrageously popular hobby in all its glory. True Scrapaholics --a.k.a. Crop Queens, Photo Fiends, and 35-millimeter Mamas--will rejoice to see themselves reflected in the pages of this one-of-a-kind send-up. Overflowing with helpful hints ( Successful scrapbooking is one percent inspiration, eighty-nine percent perspiration, and ten percent snack food. ) and aspirational wisdom (see the chapter titled World Peace Through Scrapbooking ), Scraps is the perfect gift for the scrapbooking Mom who has everything.
- Author BiographyWendy Bagley is an award-winning advertising copywriter who claims not to be a scrapaholic. She lives with her family in Salt Lake City, Utah. This is her first book.
- Author(s)W. Bagley
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Weight259 g
- Width138 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $6.15New
- AU $22.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.44New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.36
- AU $39.21Trending at AU $43.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.