Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.46Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $17.52+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith Scratch 2.0, getting started in computer programming is easier and more fun than ever. And with this completely updated edition of the popular Scratch Programming for Teens, you'll learn the basics in a fast, friendly way and be sharing your creations online before you kw it. Focused on the fundamentals and using the free Scratch programming language, Scratch 2.0 Programming for Teens will teach you to develop interactive stories, games, animations, and other programs on the web, in your computer's browser, using graphic, customizable code blocks. Written especially for first-time programmers, this book's hands-on approach emphasizes the design and development of programming logic. You'll learn important programming concepts without getting bogged down in complicated details. And the basic principles you learn here will build a foundation from which you can move on to other, more complex, programming languages (like Microsoft Visual Basic, Java, and C++), if you decide to go deeper into software development. Additional material, including helpful appendixes and a complete glossary, is available on this book's companion website. Start programming today with Scratch 2.0 Programming for Teens. Scratch is a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. Scratch, the Scratch logo, and the Scratch Cat are trademarks of the Massachusetts Institute of Techlogy.
- Author BiographyJerry Lee Ford, Jr. is an author, educator, and IT professional with more than 25 years of experience in information technology, including roles as an automation analyst, technical manager, technical support analyst, automation engineer, and security analyst. He is the author of 39 books and the coauthor of two additional books. Jerry has a master's degree in business administration from Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia, and has more than five years of experience as an adjunct instructor teaching networking courses in information technology.
- Author(s)Jerry Lee Ford
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication15/01/2014
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight770 g
- Width188 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $39.00Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.