Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $50.62Trending at AU $53.30
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.06Trending at AU $45.25
About this product
- DescriptionScratch Where They Itch
In the 21st century, local churches will be faced with a critical question: Where are their parishioners itching? This question is at the heart of identifying the motivational factors impacting church ministry participation. Addressing this question will position church ministries to scratch where its members are itching.
It a simplistic world, one scratch would fit all. However, the world is complex, and t simplistic; and one scratch does t fit all. A church may be effective in scratching a particular itch or need. In fact, it may be determined to utilize that particular scratch regardless of the nature of the itch. Consequently, individuals within the body of Christ may drop out because the church is scratching in the wrong areas.
A better understanding of the relationship between itching and scratching will empower church leaders to develop strategies that will enhance and increase church ministry participation. Scratch Where They Itch is a must read for local church leaders who want to release and engage its parishioners in active ministry participation.
- Author(s)Clevester Hawkins
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication19/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Weight236 g
- Width216 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.