All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter an aimless life, Martin Blaskett is ready to settle down, unaware of the tension rising in his new town from unkwable forces. When he draws the attention of a shape-shifter from local legend, his world is shaken, and he is led across the hazy border of the feral wilderness with a tempestuous history.Steve Himmer is author of the vels The Bee-Loud Glade and Fram. His stories have appeared in Hobart, Hawk & Handsaw, the Collagist, the Los Angeles Review, and elsewhere. He edits the web journal Necessary Fiction and teaches at Emerson College in Boston.
- Author BiographySteve Himmer is author of the novels The Bee-Loud Glade and Fram. His stories have appeared in numerous journals and anthologies including Hobart, Hawk & Handsaw, The Collagist, and Los Angeles Review, and in anthologies such as On The Clock: Contemporary Short Stories of Work and Re: Telling. He edits the web journal Necessary Fiction and teaches at Emerson College in Boston.
- Author(s)Steve Himmer
- PublisherDark House Press
- Date of Publication11/10/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark House Press
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $31.07New
- AU $21.61New
- AU $43.96New
- AU $25.09New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.48Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.46
- AU $72.93Trending at AU $75.10
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $83.32
- AU $59.72Trending at AU $61.98
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $20.89
- AU $22.29Trending at AU $22.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.