All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionPart of the award-winning TECH SET series, this complete how-to guide offers proven tips and techniques for creating engaging screencasts and publishing them on the Web. Examples use various software options such as free web-based programs like Screenr, Jing, and Screencast-O-Matic as well as commercial software programs Camtasia Studio and Adobe Captivate. Greg Notess covers every detail from planning to software and microphone selection. He provides step-by-step instructions on making a quick screencast for students, making a quick tech support screencast, creating an individual tutorial with audio, creating a quick demo for email reference and library promotion, and producing a basic database tutorial.
- Author BiographyGreg Notess is Reference Team Leader and Professor at Montana State University, USA.
- Author(s)Greg R. Notess
- PublisherFacet Publishing
- Date of Publication02/06/2012
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Tech Set
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFacet Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.