All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a Davis's Notes book. Screening Notes is a quick and user-friendly source for clinical implementation that is appropriate for all healthcare providers, regardless of practice setting. It empowers students and clinicians with the skills needed to thoroughly screen for medical conditions that may be outside their scope of practice. This handy mini-manual also helps them to be more cognizant of the signs and symptoms of pathology that may influence their future interventions with their own clients.
- Author(s)Dawn Gulick
- PublisherF.A. Davis Company
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDavis Notes S.
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintF.A. Davis Company
- Content Note53 illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width78 mm
- Height151 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.