All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Hollywood classics like Jane Eyre or Wuthering Heights to the 1990s wave of Jane Austen films, adaptations of the British Nineteenth-century vel have been sensationally popular. This book examines how British and American filmmakers used the domestic vels of the past to construct stable gender ideals for the present.
- Author BiographyLIORA BROSH is Lecturer in Literature and Film at Monmouth University, USA.
- Author(s)Liora Brosh
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication14/02/2008
- SubjectLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight380 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.13Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.