Screening for Good Health: The Australian Guide to Health Screening and Immunisation by Kerry Kirke, Martin Bray, Nicola Spurrier (Paperback, 2009)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.95+ AU $3.80 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by cake--lady
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $23.40Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by alfonsina02
- Est. delivery by 29 Jan
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe definitive book on preventative health options available within Australia, this guide explains how screening works in Australia and outlines the tests that are available to everyone. An alphabetised listing of illnesses describes their causes, symptoms, progression, risk factors and treatments. A starred system makes it easy for readers to identify the prevalence of the illness, and the effectiveness of undertaking screening and early treatment. Screening for Good Health has been extensively referred by experts in the field, and contains up-to-the-minute research. This book is a useful resource for every household, and puts the care of your health back in your hands.
- Author BiographyMartin Bray, BSc, DipEd., studied in the fields of physiology, microbiology and immunology. He is now retired after a career in education. Dr Kerry Kirke, AM. MD, FAFPHM is Associate Professor, Discipline of Public Health at the University of Adelaide. He is past director of public and environmental health for South Australia, and formerly a senior executive at the Cancer Council of South Australia. Dr Nicola Spurrier, MBBS, PhD, RACP, AFPHM, is Senior Lecturer and Consultant Paediatrician at the Department of Paediatrics and Child Health, Flinders University and Flinders Medical Centre.
- Author(s)Kerry Kirke,Martin Bray,Nicola Spurrier
- PublisherMelbourne University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2009
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Place of PublicationCarlton
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintMelbourne University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width180 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine39 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $50.31
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.