All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSometimes it seems like everybody s writing a screenplay. But who reads those screenplays? Professional story analysts, that s who. Screenplay Story Analysis explains exactly how to become a professional story analyst. Along with a basic how-to on writing a story analysisor coverage this book explains the techniques and thought processes involved in reading and evaluating a screenplay. Get familiar with terms, techniques, and general story elements. Master standard coverage format and content. Find guidelines for practicing coverage and getting work as a professional story analyst. With a foreword by Craig Perry, producer of American Pie, Final Destination, and other successful movies, and quotes from industry pros from top entertainment companies including ABC and Paramount Pictures, this is the essential guide for breaking into the business. Allworth Press, an imprint of Skyhorse Publishing, publishes a broad range of books on the visual and performing arts, with emphasis on the business of art. Our titles cover subjects such as graphic design, theater, branding, fine art, photography, interior design, writing, acting, film, how to start careers, business and legal forms, business practices, and more. While we don't aspire to publish a New York Times bestseller or a national bestseller, we are deeply committed to quality books that help creative professionals succeed and thrive. We often publish in areas overlooked by other publishers and welcome the author whose expertise can help our audience of readers.
- Author BiographyAsher Garfinkel has worked in production and development for New Line Cinema, Paramount Classics, and a number of other studios and independent film companies. The founder of Readers Unlimited, a screenplay analysis service, he has read and evaluated thousands of scripts. He lives in Los Angeles.
- Author(s)Asher Garfinkel
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication07/06/2007
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.