All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.30New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $30.36New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $24.60Trending at AU $30.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn this hard-hitting book, Dick Morris and Eileen McGann take on the next threat to America: globalism. Increasingly, political and corporate power elite encourage Americans to view themselves as citizens of the world. Unfortunately, this global imperative routinely supersedes our own domestic needs and has led to ecomic catastrophe, including the bankrupting of ordinary American families. And more suffering is coming, the authors warn. The globalist elite - experts who are trained in the top academies, their skills weaned on Wall Street and honed in government bureaucracy - believe they are destined to rule the new world. They want to tell us what to do, how to live, and how much we should earn. Meanwhile, political leaders won't stand up for their citizens' interests, choosing instead to throw away our prosperity, drive our companies into insolvency, and strangle us with regulations and taxes. Meanwhile, other nations focus on their own self-interest, free from the kind of environmental regulations and labor laws constraining American corporations. They chant anti-American slogans and fund terrorists while raking in our foreign aid. Meanwhile, global institutions encroach on our national sovereignty, usurping our decision-making on our own ecomy, energy, environment, land, and businesses. In Screwed! Morris and McGann examine the ways that nations and international organizations take advantage of us, detail the staggering scale of the great American ripoff, and reveal how our own leaders are complicit in the process.
- Author BiographyDick Morris served as Bill Clinton's political consultant for twenty years. A regular political commentator on Fox News, he is the author of ten New York Times bestsellers (all with Eileen McGann) and one Washington Post bestseller. Eileen McGann is an attorney who, with her husband, Dick, writes columns for the New York Post and for their website, dickmorris.com. She has written extensively about the abuses of Congress and the need for reform.
- Author(s)Dick Morris,Eileen McGann
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication29/05/2012
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBroadside Books
- Out-of-print date01/04/2014
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight532 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.