All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the second volume of my autobiography covering the years 1958 to 1962- age 18 to 22. Volume One is titled SIDETRACKED and covers my parents, grandparents and great grandparents and my life from my birth in 1940 to about 1958. Installment three is SKEDADDLE (1962-1964) and the fourth and last installment is SIDEOUT (1964-2010). All titles are in print. I have also written SKETCHES about my life in Paris as a vintage poster dealer between 1978 and 2012. Finally, in 2012 I wrote MOROCCO, an account of a trip my wife, Jane Riles, and I took in the spring of 2012.
- Author BiographyBorn on 22 May 1940 in Washington, DC. Married with two children and three grandchildren. Lived in many places including Virginia, Japan, France, Southern California, New Orleans and now in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Self-employed for most of my life. Now a researcher and writer.
- Author(s)James S Dietz Jr
- Date of Publication14/06/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight517 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.