All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionSome of the greatest movies and television series have been written by script partners. Script Partners, Second Edition brings together the experience, kwledge, and winning techniques of Hollywood's most productive partnerships-including Lucy Alibar & Benh Zeitlin (Beasts of the Southern Wild ), Craig Borten & Melisa Wallack (Dallas Buyers Club), and Andrew Reich & Ted Cohen (Friends). Established and aspiring screenwriters will learn how to pick the right partner and the right project, co-create character and story structure, co-draft and revise a script, collaborate in film school and in the film industry, and manage both the creative and business sides of partnerships.
- Author BiographyClaudia Johnson & Matt Stevens met on the faculty of the FSU Film School and have been writing together since. Two of their scripts were finalists for the Sundance Screenwriters Lab, and their recent feature, Ruby-based on Claudia's doc The Other Side of Silence: The Untold Story of Ruby McCollum-has been optioned by Invitation Entertainment. Their screenplay Scrooge in Love is based on their novella, A Christmas Belle, a sequel to Dickens' A Christmas Carol. They were twice named Star Speakers at L.A.'s Creative Screenwriting Expo for their co-writing workshops. Claudia left FSU to teach at USC's Writing for Film & Television Division, and Matt is a Senior Copywriter and Digital Content Specialist in L.A.
- Author(s)Claudia Johnson,Matt Stevens
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2016
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight404 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.