All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionThis reference book contains more than 300 words and phrases every scriptwriter should kw so as t be branded an amateur in the industry. From Above-the-Line to Zoom, this book will help you write the stageplay or screenplay, as well as have a kwledgeable conversation with editors, directors, and producers.
- Author BiographyLeeAnne is an adjunct online Professor of Publishing for Harvard and more than 1,000 other facilities worldwide, and is a nationwide speaker on the topic. She is also a former journalist, editor, and managing editor of newspapers, as well as an author of countless magazine articles, several business books, and a screenplay. She has also started representing other writers as an editor and agent. The inspiration she gives to others has even been compared to Oprah!
- Author(s)Leeanne Krusemark
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication29/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight41 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.