All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPractical, Step-by-Step Scrum Techniques for Improving Processes, Actions, and Outcomes The widespread adoption and success of Scrum can be attributed in large part to its perceived intuitiveness and simplicity. But when new Scrum practitioners attempt to apply Scrum theory and high-level approaches in actual projects, they often find it surprisingly difficult. In Scrum Shortcuts without Cutting Corners, Scrum expert Ilan Goldstein helps you translate the Scrum framework into reality to meet the Scrum challenges your formal training never warned you about. Drawing on his extensive agile experience in a wide range of projects and environments, Goldstein presents thirty proven, flexible shortcuts for optimizing Scrum processes, actions, and outcomes. Each shortcut walks you through applying a Scrum approach to achieve a tangible output. These easy-to-digest, actionable patterns address a broad range of topics including getting started, quality and metrics, team members and roles, managing stakeholders, estimation, continuous improvement and much more. Whatever your role, Scrum Shortcuts without Cutting Corners will help you take your Scrum skills to the next level and achieve better results in any project you participate in.
- Author BiographyIlan Goldstein is a globally recognized Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) with extensive experience working with start-ups, market leaders, government agencies, and public companies, helping them to improve their agility through the implementation of Scrum. He is a regular conference speaker, guest university lecturer, and founder of both AxisAgile-a leading provider of agile training and consulting services-and Scrum Australia-a national not-for-profit organization focused on growing and enriching the Scrum community.
- Author(s)Ilan Goldstein
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication16/07/2013
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAddison-Wesley Educational Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width181 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.23
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.26
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.79
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.