All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou Have to Play to Win. That's just one of the themed puzzles in this scrumptiously entertaining collection. When solvers have finished filling in the grids for such fun word searches as Big Game, Edited for Content, and Mail Call, they can take all the uncircled letters and find and get an additional message relating to the subject. It's a feast for the brain!
- Author BiographyDave Tuller is the author of Super Tough Word Search Puzzles, AARP Word Search Puzzles, and Topsy-Turvy Word Search Puzzles (all Puzzlewright). He was a founding member of CrosSynergy and his puzzles have appeared in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and Games magazine. He lives just outside of Baltimore, MD.
- Author(s)Dave Tuller
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- FormatSpiral bound
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date23/06/2014
- Weight308 g
- Width168 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.82
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.