All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAsh and Sal are taking Scully for a walk. Scully is so excited - he can't wait to get to the park! Suddenly, he stops outside an old shed and refuses to move. Whatever can be the matter? This series featuring the popular characters from Espresso Education includes fun stories in under 200 words for children building their reading confidence.
- Author BiographyDiane lives deep in the countryside in Cornwall. She enjoys all kinds of stories, but particularly those about animals.
- Author(s)Diane Marwood
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleEspresso Story Time
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight230 g
- Width154 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.