Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.79Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 13 Mar
- AU $106.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis beautifully illustrated book is a comprehensive overview of developments in the world of sculpture during the past fifty years, and follows the successful, highly illustrated formula of Phaidon's best-selling volumes Art Today and Architecture Today. Judith Collins's authoritative yet accessible text explores the various subjects, materials and styles utilized by sculptors and offers a fascinating insight into this versatile and wide-ranging art form.
- Author BiographyDr Judith Collins is an international authority on sculpture. She studied at Edinburgh University and the Courtauld Institute of Art, London, and worked with the Art Council and the Hayward Gallery before becoming Senior Curator at Tate, London. She is the author of a wide range of books, which include The Omega Workshops ( Secker & Warburg, 1983), The Origins of the Romanesque (Lund Humphries, 1983), Eric Gill: The Sculpture (Herbert Press, 1993) and Andy Goldsworthy: Midsummer Snowballs (Thames & Hudson, 2001),and has written exhibition catalogues on numerous artists including Eduardo Paolozzi, Henry Moore, Barbara Hepworth, Lynn Chadwick, Elisabeth Frink, Magdalena Abakanowicz, David Nash and Carl Plackman. Collins has also worked extensively in radio and lectures throughout Europe and the US.
- Author(s)Judith Collins
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2010
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Content Note525 illustrations
- Weight2994 g
- Width250 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine44 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.