All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection offers an elegant array of textured knits for men, women, children, and the home from leading designer Jean Moss.
- Author BiographyJean Moss is one of Britain's leading knitwear designers. A self-taught knitter, she has been producing her own collection for over 20 years, as well as designing for Rowan and international fashion houses such as Ralph Lauren, Laura Ashley, and Benetton. Her previous books include Designer Knits Collection, Knits for All Seasons, and World Knits.
- Author(s)Jean Moss
- PublisherXRX Books,US
- Date of Publication01/01/1999
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationSouth Dakota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintXRX Books,US
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1029 g
- Width241 mm
- Height317 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElaine Rowley
- Photographs byAlexis Xenakis
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $84.02
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $64.69Trending at AU $68.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.