All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere's thing straightforward in Lockie Leonard's life right w. Dumped by his girlfriend, he's back to being the loneliest kid in town until, that is, he meets Egg - who turns out to be the weirdest human being he's ever met. On top of all that, Lockie decides to save the planet; at least the bit of it he lives on. Then he falls in love again, which would be OK except she's younger and surfs better. Can a thirteen-year-old surfrat have a headbanger for a best mate? Will he save the town from vile pollution? Will his love outlast the school term? Ather ripper set of circumstances to carry us through the life of Lockie Leonard, Scumbuster!
- Author BiographyTim Winton has published twenty-one books for adults and children, and his work has been translated into twenty-five languages. Since his first novel, An Open Swimmer, won the Australian/Vogel Award in 1981, he has won the Miles Franklin Award four times (for Shallows, Cloudstreet, Dirt Music and Breath) and twice been shortlisted for the Booker Prize (for The Riders and Dirt Music).
- Author(s)Tim Winton
- PublisherPenguin Books Australia
- Date of Publication26/06/2013
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleLockie Leonard
- Place of PublicationHawthorn
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight131 g
- Width132 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $27.37Trending at AU $30.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.