All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLarge ready-to-color pictures and easy-to-read captions introduce youngsters to 30 intriguing deep-sea creatures, among them the octopus, seahorse, penguin, walrus, humpback whale, sea turtle, horseshoe crab, starfish, jelly fish, sting ray, sea urchin, and others. An entertaining and educational book that will appeal as well to parents, teachers and other adults.
- Author(s)Pat Stewart
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2000
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Nature Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight122 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsSticker book
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.