All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAuthor and illustrator Bob Barner makes waves with his signature rhyming text and colourful illustrations in this lush picture book about the sea. Filled with incredible fishy facts about vertebrates, invertebrates, endoskeletons and exoskeletons, plus an underwater informational chart, Sea Bones will make young readers want to dive right in!
- Author BiographyBob Barner has written and illustrated more than 25 books. When not working on books, he likes to present his work to schools and libraries around the world. He lives in San Francisco, California. Learn more at Bobbarner.com.
- Author(s)Bob Barner
- PublisherChronicle Books
- Date of Publication27/04/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChronicle Books
- Content NoteFull-colour illustrations throughout
- Weight408 g
- Width254 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $19.06
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.97
- AU $12.64Trending at AU $17.64
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $20.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.