About this product
- DescriptionIt's Fun To Draw Sea Creatures takes budding young artists to an underwater world and explains how to draw a smiling green turtle, a jumping silver dolphin, a scuttling crab and many, many more exotic sea creatures in easy-to-follow, simple steps. Here you can learn how to draw a wide selection of sea creatures and underwater environments using a variety of different artistic tools and techniques, including squiggling, cross-hatching, sponging and smudging.
- Author BiographyMark Bergin was born in Hastings, England, in 1961. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and specialises in historical reconstructions, aviation and maritime subjects. He lives in Bexhill-on-Sea with his wife and children.
- Author(s)Mark Bergin
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/02/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleIt's Fun to Draw...
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mark Bergin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.