Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is it about the way the sea moves, reflects, and glows that mesmerises and transfixes us? In Sea Fever, David Baker captures this raw, elemental, and beautiful power in a remarkable series of stunning images, gorgeously presented in a large format volume. Each photograph on its own stands out as a dramatic vision of the unpredictable beast we call the ocean, but as a body of work the cumulative effect is breathtaking and truly gives you a sense of the power and allure of the seas around Great Britain, and David's deep understanding of them.
- Author BiographyDavid Baker is a seascape and forest photographer based in Southampton, Hampshire. His work has featured in national and international magazines, and on book covers. He has also held four solo and three joint exhibitions as well as being exhibited at the National Theatre in London. In January 2013 he was named Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2012 in a national competition organised by Outdoor Photography magazine.
- Author(s)David Baker
- PublisherTriplekite Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- Place of PublicationWylam
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTriplekite Publishing
- Content Note26 illustrations
- Weight600 g
- Width305 mm
- Height410 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.