All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.25
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.47
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.42
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.41
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.60
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.55
About this product
- DescriptionRecovering from a painful divorce, Sarah Draycott has moved to the picture-postcard village of Sea Glass on the Maine coast, and is soon caught up in the lives of its inhabitants. As she helps elegant but troubled widow Gwen cope with her desperately ill son, and assists nine-year-old orphan Oliver in uncovering the secrets surrounding the mysterious Cully Mansion, Sarah's broken heart begins to heal. She isn't looking for new romance - but love finds a way of seeking someone out just when they least expect it . .
- Author BiographyDorothy Cannell was born in Nottingham, England, and moved to the U.S. in 1963. Dorothy became an aspiring writer after taking an English class at Illinois Central College and being encouraged to write for publication by the class teacher. Seven years later, she sold her first short story. Dorothy enjoys collecting sea glass and beach stones in Main, collecting vintage hats and Apostle Tea spoons, and going on reading binges.
- Author(s)Dorothy Cannell
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSevern House Large Print Books
- Weight560 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition StatementLarge type edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.