All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a circumnavigation of Manhattan to a paddle around a wildlife refuge on the Virginia shore, this guide provides all you need to kw to set off on 30 fun and exciting sea kayaking adventures. Special features include: detailed descriptive accounts of each route, with local history, wildlife, ecology, scenic highlights, and more; maps and National Oceanic and Atmospheric Association (NOAA) chart references; access, parking, and launch and landing spots; trip mileages; relevant harbor information, land-use permissions, and campsites; tidal ranges, currents, caution areas, weather, equipment; and safety tips
- Author(s)Tamsin Venn
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/1998
- SubjectWater Sports
- Series TitleAMC Paddlesports S.
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGlobe Pequot Press
- Content Note32M.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.