All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether your interest is in paddling more challenging conditions, or in learning new skills and concepts that will boost your confidence for sheltered paddling, Sea Kayaking: Rough Waters will take you there. It includes stunning photography, fun illustrations, and a gold mine of kwledge passed on by an expert sea kayaker, Alex Matthews. Even if you have intention of paddling in rough water, this book is a must-have for all sea kayakers. Short description: This detailed instructional guide will teach you how to choose the right equipment, look after it and optimise your technique so you have the best white water experience.
- Author BiographyAlex Matthews is a white-water paddler, kayak-surfer and passionate sea kayaker. A successful writer known for his irreverent wit and humour, his articles have appeared in many prominent paddle sports publications and he has work in both kayak design and marketing for prominent paddle sport companies.
- Author(s)Alex Matthews
- PublisherFox Chapel Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectWater Sports
- Place of PublicationEast Petersberg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFox Chapel Publishing
- Out-of-print date29/02/2012
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width230 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.