All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.00Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.51Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $44.77
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover your amazing world through curious and fascinating up-close photography! The Up Close series features an assortment of fascinating micro and macro photography. Sea Life concentrates on our beautiful and curious oceans, exploring up-close photography of fish, coral, and other sea creatures. Paired with fun facts, activities, and brain teasers, children will learn about the world around them in an up-close and personal way, through detailed, exciting photography that will inspire learning and conversation for the entire family.
- Author BiographyHEIDI FIEDLER has written and edited more than 300 books for clients ranging from Target to Barnes & Noble. As a former editor for Teacher Created Materials, she has a wealth of editorial and writing experience, including over 180 nonfiction books in partnership with Time for Kids; 90 picture books, chapter books, and middle-grade novels; plus a wide variety of activity books and arts and crafts books.
- Author(s)Heidi Fiedler
- PublisherWalter Foster Jr.
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationMN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWalter Foster Jr.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width229 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.