All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $198.07
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $166.93
- AU $26.41Trending at AU $29.25
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.22
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.20
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.19
About this product
- DescriptionExcellent introduction to sea life spotlights at least one example of marine plant and animal life for each letter of the alphabet. More than 60 different species are represented in detailed, accurate illustrations - from Anemone clownfish and Kelp to Moorish idol and Ziebell's handfish. For ages 10 and up. 27 black-and-white illustrations. Identifications.
- Author BiographyIn addition to illustrating books for Dover, Ruth Soffer has also done work for other major publishing houses. An artist specializing in natural science subjects, she lives in Brooklyn, New York.
- Author(s)Ruth Soffer
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication31/10/2003
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Nature Coloring Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width210 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 3
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.