Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $12.78+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.91New
- AU $31.03New
- AU $16.40New
- AU $12.81Used
- AU $79.40New
- AU $18.71New
- AU $113.12New
- AU $22.40New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.78
- AU $26.20Trending at AU $31.03
- AU $76.69Trending at AU $79.40
- AU $10.68Trending at AU $18.71
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.47
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.15
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $14.54
About this product
- DescriptionAfter a traumatic few months, artist Jess Cooper arrives in Northumberland to recuperate and to reassess her life. Idly looking in an estate agent's window, she is drawn to Sea Music - a cliff-top house overlooking the North Sea. Enchanted by the name, she is inexplicably compelled to view it. While there she has a strong sense of deja vu - warm feelings at first, giving way to a sense of loneliness and searching for someone. At the top of the cellar steps, she is suddenly light-headed and unable to make the move to descend. Something unpleasant is clawing at her mind, but she can't bring it to the fore. That evening she is haunted by a woman's face and a name - Lydia. Always believing she has relatives apart from her parents, she is shocked to learn that Lydia was her aunt who died in a mysterious fall at Sea Music. She also discovers that Lydia's baby son was abducted a few years before her death, and the abductor never found. Jess sets out to unearth the reasons why her parents never told her about her aunt and the events leading up to Lydia's mysterious death. Sea Music is a gripping story of betrayal and tragedy, loss and guilt. Spanning more than thirty years, Sea Music is a compelling story of one woman's search for the truth. This book will appeal to fans of mystery fiction.
- Author BiographyBorn and raised in Dungannon, Co. Tyrone, Briege Brannigan worked in London after leaving school and has lived in Lancashire since 1975. She has been writing as a hobby for most of her life.
- Author(s)Briege Brannigan
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/08/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.